Hey,Ok, I think I have tortoise semi-working now. I added some files and updated some others. I think it might have even worked.
I tried the GPS with a proper serial cable this afternoon. Turns out the Garmin usb drivers do not create a virtual com-port on the computer. Stupid! Anyway, I was getting data in! There is some problem decoding the data still... throwing an exception, but I didnt really look into it tonight. Shouldn't be too big a deal.
Hope all the SVN stuff worked ok.I think the savelib has an issue... throws a "file not found" exception or something when our code starts up. I don't really know what should be done to fix it though... I think there is a proper method to check if a file exists though, rather than just catching the exception.