[groupi] RAD Document

  • From: Michelle Le <lem04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 02:24:31 +0800

Here's the RAD.
Lorin, I've set it up so you can just copy and paste the diagrams in
the blank pages in the Appendices. (I did this because I just assume
they were just diagrams and no one was going to write descriptions
under each section.) Either that or you can insert PDF pages in if
you have some PDF editor.
I won't be checking my uni email during working hours so you will
have to email michelle.le@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [1] if there are any
problems (like formatting and stuff).

Rishabh, maybe just check with Kia who is actually redoing/taking
watermarks off the diagram and to send back to Lorin asap.
Ta!

Michelle

Links:
------