[groupi] Presentation

  • From: "kianoosh" <akhavk01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:15:20 +0800

I was attending some presentations and these are what I achieved

Try to present the slides with text and diagrams,

Diagrams could be a comparison between what we estimate and what happened

Do not talk about one specific subject too much ( anything good or bad)

Voice and communication is really important, I saw how other student marked,
try to have confidence and do not laugh when something is not funny at all.
Try to be formal.

After all they will ask some questions and you have to answer that, it is
not so hard question but I don't know

Write on the slides title what is that part I mean conclusion introduction
or what

Talk about the problems that we have Michael likes that but not too much and
as I said mention these are problems in the title of the slide

Sincerely,

                                Kia