[groupi] Minutes of Meeting and Timesheet

  • From: "Michelle Le" <lem04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 04:04:44 +0800

My timesheet for the week:

8hrs on the User Manual

2hrs on the Test Checklist

Plus the meeting.

The meeting this week was a bit disjoint, so I couldn't really type up much
from the meeting.

Basically all we talked about was:

Kia/Xiaohang: Checked up on the progress of the PC Component and the
Database. They're to continue to work on it.

Rishabh: Checked up on the progress of the XML and save library. To be
completed by Wednesday.

Michelle: Checked up on the progress of the User Manual  and to work on it
plus the Test Checklist.

Beau: Checked up on the progress of the Archer Component and to continue to
work on it.

Lorin: Checked up on the progress of the GPS and serial and to continue to
work on it.

Other issues raised/discussed:

-          Meeting with Sam on Friday? Lorin to follow up.

-          Reviewed the deliverables for Deliverable C.

-          Completion of coding by end of week for Testing.

That's pretty much it.

If there's anything urgent, just message me on 0401497297.

Michelle