[groupi] Re: Minutes and Timesheets

  • From: Beau <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 00:50:23 +0800

Hi,.

Yeah those are typos. I was just editing the minutes each week to keep formatting. :(

Everyone should be reading getting it. Whether they are reading their emails is another thing.

I've looked over the diagram. It seems okay. Though i have no idea what the things represent lol.

I believe a state diagram. Would have things like the GUI, as it can have certain states.

Eg.

State: Main Menu.
State: New Site Page 1-x
State: Edit Site Page 1-x
State: New Boundary Point
State: Edit Boundary Point
State: New Artifact x
State: Edit Artifact x

I suppose that's strange an arbitrary. But that's all i could think of regarding it.

Michelle Le wrote:

Just before I forget...

Looking at the minutes for each week..... it seems like we're always stuck in July?

And if anyone's reading this.... can you please reply to my other emails....so I know you've acknowledged it and my emails are working. Would reallly appreciate some feedback on the Use Case Diagram and then some ideas about "sequence diagram" or "state diagram".

Cheers

Michelle

On Tue 1/09/09 7:14 PM , Beau <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    TimeSheets attached.

    Minutes are here.

    http://cits3200i.csse.uwa.edu.au/trac/wiki/Minutes

<https://web-mail-2.its.uwa.edu.au/atmail/parse.php?redirect=http://cits3200i.csse.uwa.edu.au/trac/wiki/Minutes>

    *Subject:* Re: Regarding the gantt chart and part 1
    *From:* Beau <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *To:* Rishabh Thukral <thukrr01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Date:* Sun 30/08/09 10:24 AM

    That's all i can find, i'm not sure where week 2 is.