[groupi] Re: GPSReader and SaveLib Code

  • From: "kianoosh" <akhavk01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 18:59:48 +0800

I can insert the some data in the main table that Sam told me last time but
for saving all the information I should know the tables name, I searched a
lot to find out how does it work but I couldn't understand it, so I think I
have to wait until Tuesday when Sam can tell me which tables I should use to
insert my data in it.

Best regards,

        Kia