[groupi] Fwd: Double Standards regarding CITS3200 Del B Marks

  • From: Lorin Tauss <taussl01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 22:23:14 +0800

Hi guys,

Wilson sent me this (see below) and I thought you might all be interested as
well? He might send you all something as well.....

Do you think we should talk to Michael? I know our del B had some issues,
but I think our project is one hell of alot harder than some other groups.
(eg. "build a database based web-interface" big whoop.)

Cheers,

Lorin