[groupi] FW: Aiku Test Checklist

  • From: "Michelle Le" <lem04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 06:02:06 +0800

The Aiku Test Checklist Version 3.0 is for the Use Case testing.

Lorin, I’ve attached the Word document for the Acceptance Testing bit. You said
you would have a look at it today, and I’m not sure if you already got around
to it, but in case you don’t have the document, here it is. Maybe once you’ve
looked it over and add/edit it, you can confirm the final we will be using.

Btw Beau I am yet to test any of the Archer Application yet. Haven’t had time.
Will do it tonight I guess, but won’t take long anyways, since I pretty much
tested it when I wrote the checklist. I’ll do the test tonight over two
separate revisions (the one I have, and whatever will be the current one
tonight).