[groupi] Re: Documents for Submission (Not all of them yet)

  • From: "Michelle Le" <lem04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 10:45:46 +0800

I've added in Lorin's editing. (So helpful! Lol, it was a lot of copy and
pasting and I didn't really read over the Manual much, so glad Lorin picked
up all the mistakes).

Working on the troubleshoot section now. So might be another half hour.
On the that note, I know we're meant to add the User Manuals in the source,
but along with it being in those folders, how bout also keep it as a
separate document within the submitted zip file. That way, Michael will come
across it and open it up and see that in fact we've got way more
deliverables than the other group!!. =p