[groupi] Re: Documents for Submission (Not all of them yet)

  • From: Beau <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 10:32:58 +0800

What's the ETA on the manuals?. Both .doc and .pdf.

I've made some cd's up, for the source and installers. So i will burn the manuals on with them too and give them to the Archaelogy people (more proffesionalism marks)

Michelle Le wrote:

Hi team,

I’m adding User Manual changes now. In the mean time, could someone please review this document for me. I’ve done all the BS’ing I can and have not referred to any testing within the code. If anyone has stuff to add, please let me know.

Michelle