[groupi] Re: Documentation and Testing

  • From: "taussl01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <taussl01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 12:20:07 +0800

I'm up in the labs now. 2.03

I don't really know what's required, but if you want help with any of the gps stuff I'll be here.

What are these acceptance testing sheets meant to be? What should they have on them?

Quoting Michelle Le <lem04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hey! Heading into uni soon to work on it (User Manual and the Archer Test
Checklist). It'll be finished by tonight (which means by early Monday