[groupi] Documentation and Testing

  • From: Beau Trepp <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 20:10:14 +0800

How are these manuals etc going?.

Is the testing manual for the Archer part completed yet?. Is the user instructions completed?.

We will need the user instructions before wednesday, and i would like to send them out earlier if possible, so they have a chance to read them before they use the program.

I also would like the final version of the acceptance testing sheets to be completed by monday, so i can review them and possibly send them to sam for feedback before we do the live testing on thursday.

Cheers
Beau