[groupi] Re: Del B Nearly there....

  • From: Lorin Tauss <taussl01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 00:42:09 +0800

Yep, its all arranged. I will take them a hardcopy to sign on Friday
morning.

Hopefully we can get them a softcopy before close of business
tomorrow (thursday)??
On Wed 02/09/09 23:19 , Beau  wrote:

Okay, and letting the client's see it? Could you send it to them as
soon
 as it's finished.
 Also with that. Lorin before you hand it in could you go see them
and
 get it signed off?. If possible?.
 Cheers