[groupi] Re: Del B Nearly there....

  • From: Rishabh Thukral <thukrr01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 21:54:44 +0800

 Hey,
I can take care of the watermarks if Kia can send me the files he's
saved from Visual Paradigm, I think the business school has the
software and all i need to do is open the files there and then save
them. However, i'll only be able to do that tomorrow.... if that's
acceptable?
On Wed 2/09/09 9:25 PM , Michelle Le  wrote:

Hey Beau,

Sorry I have no credit to reply to your msg about how Del B is going.

Basically,

- I'm compiling the project plan document at the moment
- Lorin is doing up the Testing document
- Kia did the diagrams, except he might need to contact you for your
object models. I think Lorin just sent a description of his objects
for Kia to draw up.
- The diagrams Kia did have watermarks so he said he will do it
tomorrow after his test. But if anyone has time to tonight, maybe
they can just recreate those diagrams?

- And Lorin will be our submit person =)
Michelle