[groupi] Re: Aiku Test Checklist

  • From: Beau Trepp <treppb01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 16:42:43 +0800

Cheers. It came to me driving home on friday night.

I also made a little icon, (i've constructed a cab installer that can be used to install it on the device, so it needed an icon).

Btw it stands for Archaelogical Information Kapture Utility. (If they ask what the name means ). Plus it also sounds like haiku, which are like simple powerful poems.

I've done alot of error checking (dialogs going, are you sure?, or bad error please fix) kinda things.

Michelle Le wrote:

Hi guys!

Good job on the new name. I'll update the documents we're submitting to use that name. Makes the user manual prettier too by referring to the "Aiku Desktop Application" and "Aiku Archer Application".

Anyways, the checklist we were working on is now completed. I've added it to Trac. Not sure if I added to the right place or if I've followed the right procedure of adding it... but it's there.

It's also attached here for your reference. So far, the desktop application has been tested twice. And I will test the Archer component later on tonight after I work on the User Manual. Lorin is sitting in the lab next door and is looking at the acceptance testing and refining the checklist document.

That's all for now. Hope you guys are well.
Michelle

image/icon