[groupi] Aiku Test Checklist

  • From: Michelle Le <lem04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 16:37:17 +0800

Hi guys!

Good job on the new name. I'll update the documents we're submitting
to use that name. Makes the user manual prettier too by referring to
the "Aiku Desktop Application" and "Aiku Archer Application".

Anyways, the checklist we were working on is now completed. I've
added it to Trac. Not sure if I added to the right place or if I've
followed the right procedure of adding it... but it's there.
It's also attached here for your reference. So far, the desktop
application has been tested twice. And I will test the Archer
component later on tonight after I work on the User Manual. Lorin is
sitting in the lab next door and is looking at the acceptance testing
and refining the checklist document.

That's all for now. Hope you guys are well.