[groupi] 4AM Update of Deliverable B

  • From: Michelle Le <lem04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <groupi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 04:04:23 +0800

Haha I'm gonna call it a night! Here's a lil update...
Xiaohang - I'll meet you at 3pm in comp sci labs today to hand over
the cover sheet. I'll leave it to you/Lorin/Rishabh to decide who
will hold onto it and get the client sign-off and submit the
hard-copy, once it's ready.

Lorin - Hopefully you will have the contents of the Test Manual
document ready by the evening.

Kia - Object Models section...... how are you going with that?

Me - Dynamic Models.......not fun. And I will expand on the use case
section if I have time, else I'm gonna leave it as is.

Beau - Done and Done. Except for navigational paths...just checked
the Del A description which says that this will be "expanded in
deliverable B"....which means he might be expecting it? Check out the
example I reckon
http://undergraduate.csse.uwa.edu.au/units/CITS3200/project/RAD%20Examples.htm
[1]

Rishabh - I haven't formatted the Project Plan document. It would be
great if you could go over the Deliverable B description/definition
and make sure that all the requirements for this project plan is
done. It's 'cos I haven't looked at your document thoroughly, but if
you could double check everything is done, will save me some time
chasing up stuff or doing it myself. Cheers!

And everyone check for any referencing! Especially the one example
from previous Update email, client wants to know where we got that
statement from.

Check out the attachment, it's the RAD as it stands. Oh and I changed
the font, as requested by one of the clients.

Michelle

Links:
------
[1]