[griffith-lug] Re: Happy New Year Everyone

  • From: Ron Gauci <ron.gauci@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: griffith-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:15:19 +1100

Hello Bernard and Everyone

That sounds good Bernard and I personally will be looking forward to
see KDE 4.2. I have been quite busy with repairs and modifications on
our motorhome and breakdowns at the station too.
I have been given another couple of boxes for the station and one of them could
be used
for our server, so if anyone has a bit of time to set it up, I and the
station will really appreciate it.
Linda and I will be away from around the third week of March for a round
Australia trip.
We both hope that our group stays together for mutual benefit.
See you on Sunday..
regards
Ron

 <<Griffith Linux Users Group >> Meets: last Sunday of
every month Next Meeting: 25th January 2009, 2-5pm, Where: 2MIA
studios,Groongal Ave Griffith, corner of Jubilee Park Website:
//www.freelists.org/webpage/griffith-lug

<< Griffith Linux Users Group >>
Meets: last Sunday of every month
Next Meeting: 26th October 2008, 2-5pm,