[griffith-lug] Re: Happy New Year Everyone

  • From: Bernard Gray <bernard.gray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: griffith-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 00:12:58 +1100

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Ron Gauci <ron.gauci@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> G'day and a very Happy, Healthy, Wealthy New Year 2009 to all.

Hi Ron and all - same to you :)

> When are we having another GLUG get together? Until the end of March I
> myself will be available most weekends.

I should be available to do the normal last sunday in the month as per
usual, is anyone else interested in attending?

> Please let us have some input for our next meeting ASAP so we can make a
> few arrangements..
> Best regards to all
> Ron Gauci

I've been running kde4.2 release candidates the last couple of weeks
which has been pretty exciting since it's improved in leaps and
bounds. Currently I'm in tassie at the 2009 linux conf au (
http://linux.conf.au ) so I could also go over some of the stuff I
found interesting here :)

Regards,
Bernie

<< Griffith Linux Users Group >>
Meets: last Sunday of every month
Next Meeting: 26th October 2008, 2-5pm,
Where: 2MIA studios,Groongal Ave Griffith, corner of Jubilee Park
Website: //www.freelists.org/webpage/griffith-lug