[GradeQuick] Re: GradeQuick 10 Issues

  • From: Crystal.Rende@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:32:04 -0400

My district presets the name for files before the teachers upload their grade books.  They are told NEVER to change this name, because this is what is used when the grades are downloaded for report cards.  We too use the attendance option, which is great, as long as the server is running.  When it isn't, there are problems.