[GradeQuick] Re: GradeQuick 10 Issues

  • From: "Clark, Lavenia" <Lavenia.Clark@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:00:40 -0400

Glen,
How can I go in and "see" other attendance?  Nobody has told us about
this as far as I know.  We were also told the same thing about being
able to send grades and some of our changes were not accepted because
people had named theirs incorrectly.  We have had some major issues as I
think most of the system has.  Maybe things are getting better. :-)

LaVenia Clark
North Hall Middle School
lavenia.clark@xxxxxxxxxx