[gptalk] Re: xmllite and GP Preferences

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 14:23:47 -0500

Jakob had a script to deploy both GPP and the prereqs via computer
startup. Haven't used it but it would probably be the best approach.

http://heidelbergit.blogspot.com/2008/03/how-to-install-gpp-cses-using-s
tartup.html

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>