[gptalk] Re: workstations not upating Group Policy

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:34:26 -0700

Piet-

Does the application event log on that machine show any userenv errors?

Darren

****

Darren Mar-Elia

CTO & Founder

SDM Software, Inc.

 <http://www.sdmsoftware.com> www.sdmsoftware.com

Finally, script Group Policy Settings with the NEW GPexpertT Scripting
Toolkit For PowerShell at  <http://www.sdmsoftware.com/products2.php>
http://www.sdmsoftware.com/products2.php!