[gptalk] Re: webex rights

  • From: "Omar Droubi" <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:43:26 -0800

Hey Eric,

The 1st thing I would try to determine is whether this is a user permission
issue or a Windows Firewall issue.

I am actually working on the very same thing and I will let you know what I
come up with-since the "Offer remote assistance" does not work well over a
regular broadband connection with an upload speed of 128kbit.

If I find the solution- I will let you know but your issue is not from the
recipient side getting assistance -it is from the IT side trying to give
assistance right?

Omar