[gptalk] Re: users only on OWA

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:12:27 -0500

Well, it's not really a Group Policy issue, but check out the following
KB article:

Implementing the Change Password feature with Outlook Web Access
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907271>

Also, if I remember correctly, your IISADMPWD virtual directory must be
in the same IIS application pool as Exchange.

Regards,

Jamie Nelson | Infrastructure Consultant | BI&T Operations | Devon
Energy | Work: 405.552.8054 | http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>