[gptalk] Re: unable to install GPMC

  • From: Natasha Cordery <natasha.cordery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:48:59 +0100

Hi Darren

You're a  star -  it worked !!! Why ask for ver 2.0 when it is 1.1 that it
requires - that's Microsft for you!!

Thanks
Natasha

                                       <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
     "Darren Mar-Elia"
     <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>                                           Subject
                                       [gptalk] Re: unable to install GPMC
     Sent by:                                               Classification
     gptalk-bounce@freeli
     sts.org

     2007-07-24 14:33

      Please respond to
     gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Natasha-
You actually need .Net 1.1 in order to use GPMC. So, you will need that
instead of or in addition to .Net 2.0.

Darren