[gptalk] Re: turn on XP firewall service with group policy

  • From: "Shane Williford" <shane.williford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:43:11 -0500

Yes...in the Computer Config -> Administrative Templates -> Network -> Network
Connections -> Windows Firewall
Now, if you're wanting it on for computers on your LAN, use the "domain
profile" settings; set the "standard profile" settings for computers (like
laptops) that may leave your organization.

Here are a couple articles to assist you:
Happy computing! :)