[gptalk] Re: trying to deploy Office Compatibility Pack

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:09:48 -0500

Yeah, my bad. You can specify a transform, but not property arguments. I
haven't had to use GPSI in a long time since I'm lucky enough to have
SMS/SCCM for software distribution.

Hold up and I can write the transform for you pretty quickly.

Jamie Nelson | Infrastructure Consultant | BI&T Operations | Devon
Energy | Work: 405.552.8054 | http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>