[gptalk] Re: trying to deploy Office Compatibility Pack

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 07:50:21 -0700

Not using GP Software Installation. There is no “command line”

From: "Bobby Benninger" <bobby.benninger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:29:01 -0400
To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ok - wouldn't Microsoft have thought of this when they wrote the MSI or no?

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Nelson, Jamie <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, my bad. You can specify a transform, but not property arguments. I
haven't had to use GPSI in a long time since I'm lucky enough to have SMS/SCCM
for software distribution.

Hold up and I can write the transform for you pretty quickly.

Jamie Nelson | Infrastructure Consultant | BI&T Operations | Devon Energy |
Work: 405.552.8054 | http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>