[gptalk] Re: test

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:20:32 -0700

Thanks Shane. I did get it myself, but I had responded to your post much
earlier today about adding printers and I don't think it made it to the
list.

In any case, here is my response. Not sure if it works but I seem to
remember reading this a while back:

I'm pretty sure this is through granting the "Load and Unload Device
Drivers" User Right for the group in question.