[gptalk] screensaver w/user configurable timeout

  • From: Michael_Yamamoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:18:33 -0800

Hi All

I am trying to set the screensaver but allow the user to set the timeout
within a specific time period, i.e. they can set from 1 minute to 120
mintues. I've enabled the require password and screen saver, just want to
let the user select the timeout that is restricted to 2 hours our less. I
tried creating a custom adm file but no luck on the desired results. Is
this desired result possbile? The clients are XP SP2. DC is 2003.

Thanks
Mike Yamamoto