[gptalk] Re: rsop precedence help

  • From: "Alan & Margaret" <syspro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 12:27:11 +1000

Hi Daniel,

It could be that you have LoopBack set to "Merge". In this case it will
apply all policies based on the OU that the user is in, then apply all
policies based on what OU the Machine is in.

Alan Cuthbertson

 Policy Management Software (Now with ADMX and Preference support):-

ADM Template Editor(Now with ADMX support):-

Policy Log Reporter(Free)