[gptalk] Re: redeploy assigned software application to selected computers only

  • From: "Delaney, Doug" <doug.delaney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:31:36 -0400

Matt,

You could also delete the
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\windows\CurrentVersion\Group
Policy\AppMgmt\{ApplicationSpecificGUID} and the History key (entirely).
This will re-install the application, but there is no good way to do it
from a GPO itself.

Doug Delaney
GM Desktop Engineering
Global Client Engineering GM
1075 W. Entrance Dr., MS 2B, Cube 2130
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Lab: 248-365-9187
Tel: 248-754-7917
Pg: 248-870-0306 pager
Mail: Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx <mailto:Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx>

Note: The information in this email is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited.