[gptalk] Re: redeploy assigned app

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 08:57:16 -0700

Yea, there's no way to do this selectively. Redeploy actually just modifies
some attributes on the AD object representing the Package, which is picked
up by all clients. You could try going to the clients in question and
whacking the reg keys  related to the package deployment, under HKLM or
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Group Policy\AppMgmt. I
haven't tried that but it might work, though I'm not sure you would get the
behavior you want.

Darren