[gptalk] Re: protected mode GPO setting in Vista

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 11:09:22 -0600

Also, if you enable the following settings under 'Windows Components >
Internet Explorer > Internet Control Panel > Security Page' you
shouldn't have to explicitly add sites to the local intranet zone:

Intranet Sites: Include all local (intranet) sites not listed in other
zones

Intranet Sites: Include all sites that bypass the proxy server

Intranet Sites: Include all network paths (UNCs)

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>