[gptalk] Re: protected mode GPO setting in Vista

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 09:04:20 -0800

If you have the IE 7 ADM templates installed, you will find this option
under:

User Configuration\Admin Templates\Windows Components\Internet
Explorer\Internet Control Panel\Security Page\Intranet Zone\Turn on
Protected Mode. If you disable this policy, it disables Protected Mode for
the zone in question.

Darren