[gptalk] Re: policy not applying.

  • From: "Savanah Garrison" <sgarrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 19:33:41 -0500

Yes, TM-Titan is my TS.  I have the policy enforced and linked, but when
I log in as a user who is a part of the groups listed, and do a gpupdate
/force, and the gpresult, it does not list my TerminalServerPolicy as
being applied.  If I link it up directly under TMARK.LOCAL it will
apply, but causes other problems.  I can't figure out why it won't apply
from the Terminal Server OU.