[gptalk] Re: policy merging

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 06:49:43 -0700

Ronnie-

No, there is no way to extract only some settings from a GPO that way. We
have a commercial product, called the Scripting Toolkit
<http://www.sdmsoftware.com/group_policy_scripting> , that lets you read and
write settings from GPOs that would get you there, but it may not be worth
it for only one GPO. Ping me offline if you want to learn more.

Darren