[gptalk] open file - security warning

  • From: "Bean, Scott" <beans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:33:52 -0400

I am using desktop and start menu redirection with mandatory roaming
profiles.  I have added my servers and *.mydomain.com to the trusted
sites.  Under the security settings for Trusted Sites Zone I have
enabled "Launching applications and unsafe files."  When a user clicks
on an icon the open file - security warning box comes up.  This does not
happen in IE6 or lower (although I did have to have it setup as stated
above) but for some reason I cannot get IE7 to get rid of this dialog
box.  I was wondering if anyone has found a way and if I am missing
something?

Thanks,

scott