[gptalk] Re: office 2003 user name / initials

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:38:33 -0700

Graham-
I haven't checked this parameter specifically, but I wonder if you could do
this using a transform? You might want to download the O2K3 Resource Kit and
check out the custom installation wizard, which can be used to generate
transforms. Seems like it should be able to auto-populate that with a script
or custom action.