[gptalk] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 09:23:41 -0700

Yes, you can definitely read out of registry.pol and the format is
documented on MSDN but it will take some work. I won't bore the list with
pitching of my products, but we have a PowerShell-based product that can
read and write settings out of GPOs that would work for this kind of
scenario. Ping me off list at Darren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.