[gptalk] (no subject)

  • From: Andre van der Lingen <lingenavd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 18:18:54 +0200

thanx sofar...
I could do it manually, but than all the fun is gone.The separate GPOs are
individually OK but we want to consolidate some of the GPOs because the former
admin had almost for every
separate policy a separate GPO. This is good thing but he went over the top
with that stategy.The best way is possibly by hand, but I also like to automate
as much as possible.A VBS or Powershell script makes it fun again. Yes.......I
know.........the development and testing of the script would probebly take more
time. Just out of curiousity..... do you have the name of a third party that
can dot the trick?
I read the content of the unicode registry.pol file with Powershell (doesn't
work yet, some strange charachtersI can't explain)
more to come ...
Andre vd Lingen