[gptalk] Re: new GPO Compare product

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 06:48:01 -0800

Good questions. In many shops, esp. larger ones, folks might have lots of
GPOs that are only different by virtue of a couple of settings. For example,
I was working with a customer recently who had 13,000 GPOs! They needed to
know if some of those had settings that were different than the "baseline".
In that case, having a tool like this could have come in handy (although in
that case, they probably needed something that was a bit more automated).

Darren