[gptalk] Re: net admins, have your laptop users experienced this..

  • From: "Washington, Booker" <Booker.Washington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 10:52:04 -0400

Yes, I am disabling it, i think.  Where do you go to check that again?
I know on the Folder redirection policy, I have the "Always wait for the
network at computer startup and logon" policy enabled.  On the policy
with the logon script, I did not configure that setting.
In general, I don't think we have Fast logon Optimization, but I will
know defintively, once I figure out where to make sure that is either
enabled, disabled, or not configured.