[gptalk] Re: list administrivia --- Out of Office notifications

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:40:23 -0500

Those directions were spot on for me and I'm using Outlook 2007,
although we are still on Exchange 2003 at the moment. That might explain
the differences.

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>