[gptalk] Re: list administrivia --- Out of Office notifications

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:11:28 -0500

This is pretty easy to do if using Outlook by simply creating an "Out of
Office" rule.

1.  Open the "Out-of-office" assistant under the "Tools" Menu

2.  Make sure the "AutoReply only once to each sender with the following
text" text box is empty

3.  Select the "Add Rule" option

4.  In the window, put in the addresses of mailing lists and people you
don't want to autoreply to in the   "Sent To" section (i.e.
gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx). Then click the "Advanced" button and select "Only
items that do not match these conditions", click OK to close the
advanced window.

5.  In the "Perform these actions" box, select "Reply" and check on the
template button. Type in a short    message that you wish to use as your
out-of-office notification.

6.  Click OK, and make sure the "I am currently out of the office"
option is set when you are actually away.

Regards,

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>