[gptalk] Re: internet explorer - clear temporary internet files

  • From: "Graham Turner" <gturner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 09:10:41 -0000 (GMT)

Darren, i glanced through the 'explain' tab on the policy item

did just note that it is only supported on Windowsserver 2003 sp1 -

is this based on ADM being available for this O/s ?

or perhaps that Internet explorer 6.0 / sp1 on Windows 2003 is not same as
internet
explorer 6.0 / sp1 on Windows 2000 ??

i am sure that i posted this , but we are running on Windows 2000 ?