[gptalk] Re: internet explorer - clear temporary internet files

  • From: "Graham Turner" <gturner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 20:59:38 -0000 (GMT)

you seem to imply the issue is with the adm ??

the adm file is very funny ..

go to MS.com and we get inetres.adm in a distro titled
windows2003sp1-adm-files.msi
and we have inetres.adm dated 25/2/05

go to a system with windows server 2003 sp1 and we have same inetres.adm dated
24/3/05 !!!

going to the slightly later version makes a big difference in terms of setting
the
policy !

so much for version control it would seem !

Thanks 4 help

GT