[gptalk] hello

  • From: "Gray Troutman" <jgraytroutman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:37:27 -0500

I just signed up.  I'm curious to know how many people (roughly) subscribe
to this list.  I've subscribed to a couple before and they had a pretty wide
range of content due to the number of subscribers.  I've been working with
Windows-based networks for about eleven years now, but this is the first
time I've really been involved with creating an AD from scratch and the
creation of Groups Policies.  I'm really interested in seeing what other
folks are doing, hopefully that way I will catch problems before they occur.