[gptalk] Re: handling remote desktop

  • From: rpo <rpo8373@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:44:33 +1000

hi guys,

i appreciate all the suggestions. jerry your particular setup is just amazing.

although since our business is only 1000 workstations in size, i think
i will be sticking to a simpler setup and just use the restricted
groups via gpo.

on a side note, i must say that even after reading a few articles, i
can't figure out the point of domain local groups vs. domain global
groups. we don't use local groups here, only global.

daniel.